Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bus ride

Everytime I catch a bus I enjoy the ride it provides me, headphones in my ears and there I go... The amount of stories that each bus ride could share with the world is probably somewhat amazing!

This morning, I saw once more, a sight I had to smile at.
A few weeks ago this family at the bus stop made me smile. The woman caught the bus and left the man and young boy behind. As she walked into the bus until she sat down, she did not take her eyes off of them, waving and sending kisses the whole time. She sat down, but twisted toward the window so she could carry on saying goodbye. It just looked so carrying and sweet. I wondered if she might be leaving for a while, but there was no luggage.. if it was the first day of work and therefore leaving the confort of the house, if they were just so freaking in love...
So to my surprise, this morning, I saw once more, a sight I had to smile at.
There the couple were again, she got into the bus and could not take her eyes off of him. The young boy was not there today but still the woman sent kisses and waved goodbye until the bus was in motion and the man completely out of her sight.

No comments: